viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

My favorite place.


There are many places that are special for me, such as the beach or my bedroom, however, my favourite one is the mountain, specially during the winter.
For some years I have been going to Sierra Nevada in order to do skiing, which is a sport I'm very keen on. Despite of the cold and the skiing's equipment (which is quite uncomfortable), it is a terrific place. Being at the mountain, all cover by snow, and doing my favourite sport makes me feel energetic, satisfied and happy, and at the same time, relaxed. I am able to forget real life for a couple of hours. It is all white and there are lots of people with colourful clothes and hats, and all together creates a picturesque scenery. Even though I can't go whenever I want, the mountain is a very special place for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario