miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2014

A must this season: olive drab trousers.



As I said in previous posts I'm really into fashion. Last week, when it still was heat, I decided to wear this look: olive drab trousers matched with a white shirt with transparencies in its sleeves. These trousers will be a must this season and wearing white shirts is always a wise choice Also, I wore some accesories: a belt, which colour was gold, and a modest bracelet. I chose brown sandals which suits perfectly with the look. Furthermore, the shoes had some details in colour gold. Currently, as the winter has arrived, I can also dress this outfit. However, I will choose another shoes, like black boots, and, for sure, I'll take a leather jacket or a green coat to avoid freeze me!

3 comentarios:

  1. You look great in these trousers.

    *it was hot
    *which colour = whose colour
    *other shoes
    *avoid freezing¡


    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Perfect outfit! I love that olive color on clothes

    ResponderEliminar