lunes, 5 de enero de 2015

Describing someone.

My sister has always been a great support for me. Even though she is not very old, she is just 12 years old, her lovely and funny personality shows me the great person she is and is going to be.
Her name is Ines, she was born the 18th of september of 2002. She has pale skin, blond curly hair, brown eyes, perfect tooth and some moles on her face. She has a medium height. She does not take after me too much.
Regarding to her personality, she is cheerful and talkative. Also, she is sometimes really stubborn; however, she possess terrific qualities such as bravery and inteligence. When she was a tiny tot she was really shy; nowadays, she is more outstanding.
All the things we live together and the things she does for me shows  that I can count with her in any moment and she will became a great person in the future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario