miércoles, 21 de enero de 2015

Firenze.

Firenze is a must. If you enjoy travelling and sharing unforgettable moments with the people you love, you have to visit this city. The smell of pizza, ice creams and the hustle and bustle of the city….

I’ve been to Firenze twice, with the school and with my family. The more I go, the more in love I am with this city. The fantastic monuments which decorate the whole city create a special atmosphere that catches your attention since the first moment you are there. Besides, their narrow streets make me feel like in a story, remembering the books I’ve read about mask parties.

One of the best monuments there is “Ponte Vecchio”, a not very big bridge which was the centre of the city hundred of centuries ago. At present, it has many jewelry shops all across the bridge. That is one of the richest parts of Firenze. In the past there were butchers and grocery stores in the whole bridge.

Firenze is a place to visit. In fact, Italy is a perfect destiny if you love pasta, ice creams and the simple beauty of an historical country.  


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario