miércoles, 21 de enero de 2015

L



Yes! I am a NEW DRIVER! Two weeks ago I passed my driving exam: I was really nervous. It was the second time I try it and I felt less sure than in the previous one.

I left from Santiago el Mayor and at the begininng of the exam I had to open the bonnet... That was a show. I have never opened one and I was trying to open it  giving all of me, but, no way, that was closed. In that moment I felt that everything was lost but the examiner had compassion and helped me with it. (Okay, no problem, I can do it- I thought) I got on the car and we went until a street without exit: I thought again that everything was lost (a non-exit street!) Nonetheless, I gave all of me: I was determined, I wanted to pass and... I left from the street! The rest of the exam was normal.

This past weekend I gave a walk in the car with my friends and with my parents. Having a car makes me feel more independient and free. Although I was very nervous, I could do it and I learnt that with effort and sacrifice we can achieve lots of things!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario